Skip to main content

Silly Sock Day

Wednesday, 3/6/13 was silly sock day. I live for stuff like this. Kindergarten should be FUN while learning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Hair Style

I came in with a new hair style. I have Tree Braids. Here is our conversation: Kid 1 (boy) - Mrs. Reid what happened to your hair???? Kid 2 (boy) - It's a big hair now! Kid 3 (girl) - It's a big hair but it's pretty.

Egg Hunt

We started the day off with Wreck It Ralph. We had our 9-week attendance movie.  The students that have perfect attendance are entitled to a movie & snacks. Afterwards, we made egg baskets. Then it was the finale.....THE EGG HUNT (In my very excited screaming kid voice). The kids REALLY enjoyed themselves.

Good News!

About my boy A:  So I had a conference with the mom & my Principal. The mom admitted that she knew something was going on with him but she doesn't know what to do about it. She agreed to get him tested. I am so happy. They must catch him while he is young.