Skip to main content

Rough!!!!!

Today has been rough! We started the day with a kid that threw up on his work & another child's work. Then my kids WOULDN'T do any work. They spent the 1st hour of the day testing my classroom management skills.

Our writing block was a tad bit better. We have written "About Me", "The Park" for our Narrative revisit.

We then moved onto learning antonyms. Then Math Problem Solving.

I had 6 kids on sad face for not following directions.  3 of them cried.

My lil boy B is having a VERY active day today. Unable to follow directions or stay focused.

But this made me smile:  On the way to lunch 1 student says - "Mrs. Reid are you going to ALWAYS going to wear that shirt and THAT hair?" It' the same kid from the other day. I still can't tell if he likes the hair or if it bothers him, lol. He will marry a woman with "THAT" hair, lol. Oh & what's with the shirt question? Lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Hair Style

I came in with a new hair style. I have Tree Braids. Here is our conversation: Kid 1 (boy) - Mrs. Reid what happened to your hair???? Kid 2 (boy) - It's a big hair now! Kid 3 (girl) - It's a big hair but it's pretty.

Our week

On Monday, one of my students threw up on the table while sitting in her seat. She just sat there in it. When I told her to go to the nurse, she gets up & there is vomit dripping from her forearms. YUCK! Then another day one of the kids farted as loud as a grown ass MAN. I tried to ignore it but of course the other kids made a BIG deal about it. Then the little joker kept farting. YUCK! So during writing, one of my kids wrote:  "jfgeesc has". He came up to me extremely exited. Student: Mrs. Reid I can read my sentence! Mrs. Reid: Okay, sweetie read it to me. Student:  "I can blow your house". Mrs. Reid: Wow! That is awesome. You are doing such a great job working today. I wasn't lying. It's hard for this student to do anything. That was great for him. Last thing: I was listening to the kids talk. So there is a really smart kid who has a slight speech impediment. So he said: "Hey Minny"! She said: "My name is MILLY"! (with an...

It's Summer Time

It's the summer time and I have once again bit off more than I can chew!  I signed up to get my Masters in Early Childhood Education.  For some reason I thought I was superwoman.  I have a new baby and I am a full-time graduate student.  It is difficult because I spend all day trying to complete my assignments and tend to my baby and my 10 year old.  I am so sorry I did this to my children.  I figured this will help the family in the long run but I am drowning.  What will I do when I start work?  I will not have time to sleep.  What have I done?