Skip to main content

Monday, March 18th.....

Ok, so I have a new hair style called Tree Braids, it requires weave.  The hairstyle is a week old (read the previous blog)

One of the kids (out of the blue) says:
"Mrs. Reid are you gonna always have that hair?"

It must have been on his mind the whole weekend & all day because he didn't say anything until 12:00 pm. The day is about over, lol. I don't know if he likes it or if he is bothered by it.... Funny stuff.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Hair Style

I came in with a new hair style. I have Tree Braids. Here is our conversation: Kid 1 (boy) - Mrs. Reid what happened to your hair???? Kid 2 (boy) - It's a big hair now! Kid 3 (girl) - It's a big hair but it's pretty.

Egg Hunt

We started the day off with Wreck It Ralph. We had our 9-week attendance movie.  The students that have perfect attendance are entitled to a movie & snacks. Afterwards, we made egg baskets. Then it was the finale.....THE EGG HUNT (In my very excited screaming kid voice). The kids REALLY enjoyed themselves.

It's Summer Time

It's the summer time and I have once again bit off more than I can chew!  I signed up to get my Masters in Early Childhood Education.  For some reason I thought I was superwoman.  I have a new baby and I am a full-time graduate student.  It is difficult because I spend all day trying to complete my assignments and tend to my baby and my 10 year old.  I am so sorry I did this to my children.  I figured this will help the family in the long run but I am drowning.  What will I do when I start work?  I will not have time to sleep.  What have I done?