Skip to main content

Oops He Did It Again!!!!!!!!

What a day! I am out of the room testing my kids ALL day. When I came back in my room I was told that he had another accident. I bet you say who? You have to read my previous post. Anyway, this is how I was told it went:

Kid: ewwwwww he stinks!

Teacher: Awww he just past gas.

Kid:  Then what's that brown stuff on the floor? It stinks!

Teacher: Oh My! Run to the nurse.

The kid in question: Who me? (looking puzzled)

Teacher: Go! Go! Hurry. Run!

So another teacher, who used to be a nurse comes & clean the floor, his chair & sprayed the room out. I am glad because I don't do crap or vomit.  I was just about to leave for recess for the rest of the day, lol.

Shout out to the best custodian, we didn't even have to call you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Hair Style

I came in with a new hair style. I have Tree Braids. Here is our conversation: Kid 1 (boy) - Mrs. Reid what happened to your hair???? Kid 2 (boy) - It's a big hair now! Kid 3 (girl) - It's a big hair but it's pretty.

Egg Hunt

We started the day off with Wreck It Ralph. We had our 9-week attendance movie.  The students that have perfect attendance are entitled to a movie & snacks. Afterwards, we made egg baskets. Then it was the finale.....THE EGG HUNT (In my very excited screaming kid voice). The kids REALLY enjoyed themselves.

It's Summer Time

It's the summer time and I have once again bit off more than I can chew!  I signed up to get my Masters in Early Childhood Education.  For some reason I thought I was superwoman.  I have a new baby and I am a full-time graduate student.  It is difficult because I spend all day trying to complete my assignments and tend to my baby and my 10 year old.  I am so sorry I did this to my children.  I figured this will help the family in the long run but I am drowning.  What will I do when I start work?  I will not have time to sleep.  What have I done?